Booking your tickets
Coastal Jazz presents incredible music at venues all around Vancouver. Some of our venue partners have specific requirements, so please note your event’s venue.
ADVANCE TICKET SALES
Jazz Member, Accessible Seating, and Groups of 10 or more:
604.872.5200 ext 5
Toll-free North America: 1.888.438.5200 ext 5
Please call ahead to assure someone is available to help you.
If you have accessibility questions please call 604.872.5200 ext 5 or email [email protected] for assistance.
Please NOTE our ticket prices are exclusive of tax, service, and facility fees.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Mobile tickets: If you wish to have your ticket on your mobile device, choose mobile delivery method during checkout, and upload the attachment to your device.
- Print at Home: The PDF ticket must be physically in hand to allow access to all events – confirmation emails will NOT be accepted
Day of Show Ticket Purchases
- Tickets go off sale at 3pm on the day of show.
- Tickets may still be purchased (if show isn’t sold out) approximately one hour prior to show time at the WILL CALL Office at each venue.
- We always recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. Ticket prices are usually cheaper than at the door, so plan ahead!
FRANKIE’S JAZZ CLUB
When booking “tickets” for Frankie’s, please note you are reserving a table via Open Table, and entertainment charges will be added to your food and beverage bill on the night of the performance.
Reservations for events at Frankie’s can be made online by searching our events and selecting the Reserve button to take you to the Open Table portal. Email reservations can also be made by contacting [email protected] or calling Frankie’s Jazz Club at 604.688.6368.
YEAR ROUND CONCERT INFORMATION
Our fall series for 2020 will be announced in early September 2020.
Want to receive a paper guide? Send your name and address to [email protected]
Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Schedule and Artists are subject to change without notice.
Mobile tickets & Print at Home
The mobile ticket must be uploaded into your phone and PDF ticket must be physically in hand to allow access to all events – confirmation emails will NOT be accepted.
In the event that a performance is cancelled or postponed, for reasons that are beyond the control of the festival, we will attempt to contact the purchaser by e-mail and / or post information on our website as well at the Venue Will Call regarding refund or exchange procedures. Ticket refunds are issued at the point of purchase via the method of payment used to purchase the ticket. Coastal Jazz and Blues Society is not liable for any expenses that the purchaser has incurred as a result of the cancellation or postponement of event. Please contact us for more information if an event is cancelled or postponed.
No professional photography, sound, or video recording of any artist is permitted without Official Media Accreditation.
Discounts are available on advance ticket sales only.